Our Offers for startUPs
Here you will find our concrete offers for (prospective) startUPs:
Consulting opportunities (free of charge), teaching events, lectures and workshops, offices and co-working spaces.
Information for your business can be found in our startUPwiki:
In a personal counseling interview, we will individually address your business idea and the situation of your (prospective) startUP. Here we can deal with concrete questions and develop support measures for you, such as:
- Application for support programs and financing possibilities for business startUPs
- Assistance in the development of the business plan
- Arranging contacts to institutions of startUP support and partners from science and industry
Do you have general questions about self-employment or already have a concrete idea you would like to talk to us about? Then get in contact with us! We will gladly give you further information and arrange an appointment with you: email@example.com
Courses on the topic of entrepreneurship
For students, alumni and employees of the HFU who are interested in starting their own business, elective courses on the topic of entrepreneurship (basics, business game and practical seminar) are offered every semester across faculties. Here you will gain a wide range of insights into the startUP world and acquire both the theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to make your path to independence and existence as a founder as successful as possible.
Here you learn for example.
- Tools for creative idea development, like Design Thinking or Lean Startup
- The must-haves of a meaningful business plan
- Factual knowledge: Legal form, tax, business registration
- Details and components of a convincing elevator pitch
In teams, you will simulate startups, which will provide you with practical tips and tricks on how to effectively present your own business idea to potential investors, partners or customers.
For participation in the elective courses entrepreneurship, there are no prerequisites for participation. Registration is possible via the FELIX platform: Courses – Catalogue – WPV – Register and get started!
We organize and host various events regularly for you, where you can educate yourself further and at the same time get to know other founders, institutions and actors in the field of founding or potential partners and clients.
Every semester, there are lectures and workshops on various topics in which you as a founder should be well versed. We put together a varied program for you. In addition to the lectures, this will give you deeper insight into the startUP world and give you access to a broad network that can help you and your idea or your startUP. Our lectures and workshops include topics like:
- Marketing & sales
- Tax and insurance
- Patent & Marks
- Design Thinking and Prototyping
- Business models and much more…
Offices and Co-Working
You need a working space where you can exchange ideas with your team or work alone on your startup project? Then IFC is the right address for you! Does your start-up come from the HFU environment? Then you have the possibility to rent seminar and conference rooms, work space or even offices at favorable conditions and get your (future) startUP on its way.
Renting an office in the IFC is only possible for spin-offs from the HFU environment, e.g. for graduates or employees.
- Offices up to 16m², accessible 24/7
- The standard equipment consists of an office desk, an office chair, a mobile container and a filing cabinet.
- The use of a meeting room (max. 16m²) is possible for two hours a day at no additional cost
- Maximum rental period: 2 years
- including cleaning service as well as the use of the common kitchen and lounge area
- Printer and copier use + coffee (with fee)
Conference rooms and foyer
The Tuttlingen Innovation and Research Center (IFC) offers conference and seminar rooms with the appropriate infrastructure for universities, public institutions, associations and industry. Special rental conditions apply to the tenants of offices in the IFC.
- Large seminar room (max. 73 persons)
- Exhibition Foyer
- Meeting room (max.16 persons)
- Meeting room (max. 10 persons)
- Note: reduced capacities due to the HFU corona hygiene concept, for details, please contact us
WLAN guest access, signposting, bar tables, presentation walls, flipchart, presentation case, smartboard, kitchen use.
A catering service by the IFC or the HFU is not possible. Coffee crockery, cutlery, thermos flasks,Coffee machines and glasses can be provided.
The organizer is responsible for the organization of the catering.
Contact for offices and co-working
Assistant to the Innovation Manager
Innovation and Research Center of Furtwangen University
Room D 3.06
Telefon 07461 1502-6711
In our startUPwiki, you will find neccessary information aboutthe topics startup and self-employment.